Our last post had an interesting and embarrassing typo, so I just reviewed the key steps of proof-reading with members of my staff. No matter how often you create content, there is always the possibility that something can go wrong. Sometimes we rely too much on spell-checker, there are many times when it will not catch the mistake. This article has some other great ideas. Ideas that we are all going to implement.
- Email marketing is alive and well
- Use of smartphones to access content is up
- Customers use blogs to research products and then make buying decisions
- Images in posts get more attention
- Nurturing leads results in more customers……